
小心釣魚網站
Cindy and Ron are roommates. Cindy looks happy.
辛蒂和羅恩是室友。辛蒂看起來很高興。
Ron: Look at you! Why are you so happy?
羅恩:看看你!怎麼這麼開心?
Cindy: I ordered some clothes online. I feel so good.
辛蒂:我剛剛在網購衣服。感覺真好。
order(v.)下單
Ron: Speaking of this, you know there have been a lot of credit card frauds these days, right?
羅恩:說到這個,你知道現在很多信用卡詐騙案,對吧?
speaking of sth.說到某個話題these days現今、最近
Cindy: I heard about it. The total amount of these frauds during the first half-year was up to NT$500 million.
辛蒂:有聽說。上半年的詐騙案總金額高達新台幣5億元。
amount(n.)數目the first half-year上半年up to+數字、高達多少
Ron: And most of them were from foreign websites, such as Apple, Google, and Amazon.
羅恩:其中大部分來自國外網站,像是Apple、Google和Amazon。
foreign(adj.)外國的、foreigner(n.)外國人website or site網站
Cindy: What should we do to prevent credit card fraud?
辛蒂:要怎麼做才能防止信用卡詐騙呢?
prevent(v.)預防、阻止+from
Ron: Never give out your card numbers or passwords online unless the website is safe.
羅恩:除非能確定網站安全,否則不要在網路上洩露卡號或密碼。
give out發送、洩露unless(conj.)除非safe=secure(adj.)安全的
Cindy: It’s hard to tell. I just received a fake link to the WHO in an email that would redirect my page to a phishing website.
辛蒂:這很難分辨啊。我之前收到一封電子郵件裡面傳了一個假WHO的連結,會重新導向到一個釣魚網站。
tell(v.)分辨link(n.)連結+toredirect(v.)重新導向phishing網路釣魚
Ron: You should be careful. Don’t fall for it.
羅恩:這更要小心。不要上當了。
careful(adj.)小心的fall for sth.上當、被騙
Cindy: I know! All my online shopping experiences have made me an expert on Internet fraud.
辛蒂:我知道!我過去的網購經驗已經讓我成為網路詐騙專家了。
experience(n.)經驗expert(n.)專家+on