
盡快補充水分
Jim and Fiona are walking in a park. It’s a very sunny day.
吉姆和菲歐娜正在公園散步。今天天氣非常晴朗。
Fiona: Do you have water? I am very thirsty right now.
菲歐娜:你有水嗎?我現在很渴。
thirsty(adj.)口渴的
Jim: Your face is so pale. What happened?
吉姆:你臉色好蒼白。怎麼了?
pale(adj.)蒼白的
Fiona: I just need some water. My body temperature is normal.
菲歐娜:我只需要一些水。我的體溫很正常。
body temperature體溫、room temperature室溫
Jim: Oh no, you might be getting heat exhaustion. It just so happens that I brought an extra sports drink with me.
吉姆:噢不,你可能有熱衰竭的情況,好在我多帶一瓶運動飲料。
It just so happens that…剛好、正巧sports drink運動飲料
Fiona: Is it the same thing as heatstroke?
菲歐娜:這和中暑一樣嗎?
heatstroke中暑
Jim: They are both caused by heat, but since you’re very thirsty and your body is not very hot, I think heat exhaustion is more likely.
吉姆:都是由熱氣引起的,但是因為你很渴而且身體不是很熱,我覺得熱衰竭的可能性更大。
be caused by sth.引起、導致、cause(n.)成因、原因more likely更有可能
Fiona: I feel very weak now.
菲歐娜:我現在很虛弱。
weak(adj.)虛弱
Jim: That’s one of the signs as well. You are sweating too much. You need to get hydrated as soon as possible.
吉姆:這也是熱衰竭的跡象之一。你流太多汗,需要盡快補充水分。
sign(n.)跡象、症狀sweat(v.)出汗get hydrated補充水分、dehydrated(adj.)脫水的as soon as possible=ASAP越快越好
Fiona: Alright. Thank you.
菲歐娜:好的。謝謝你。
Jim: No problem. Let’s move you to somewhere cooler.
吉姆:不會啦。把你移去更涼爽的地方吧。
move(v.)移動、搬家cool(adj.)涼爽的