
每天至少三罐
Gina and Manny are a couple. Manny is drinking a can of beer.
吉娜和曼妮是一對情侶。曼尼正在喝一罐啤酒。
can(n.)罐、鐵罐
Gina: Are you drinking beer again?
吉娜:你又在喝啤酒?
Manny: Yeah. It’s so nice to drink a can of beer after a long day.
曼尼:對啊。漫長的一天後來罐啤酒真是享受啊。
after a long day漫長的一天後
Gina: You drink too much. You drink at least three cans a day.
吉娜:你喝太多了,你每天至少都喝三罐欸。
at least至少a day一天、three cans a week一周三罐
Manny: That’s not true.
曼尼:才沒有。
true(adj.)真正的
Gina: Look at your belly.
吉娜:看看你的肚子。
Manny: Oh, I got a beer belly.
曼尼:哦,我有啤酒肚了。
Gina: You should stop drinking. I’m serious.
吉娜:我認真覺得你應該不要再喝酒了。
serious(adj.)認真的、嚴肅的
Manny: Alright, but let me finish this can first.
曼尼:好啦,但是先讓我喝完這罐。
finish(v.)結束、喝完
Gina: I also saw there is a six-pack of beer in the fridge. I’m going to get rid of it.
吉娜:我還在冰箱看到一手啤酒,我現在就去把它們倒掉。
a six-pack of beer一手、pack(n.)一包、一群、一手get rid of=throw away丟棄、處理掉
Manny: No! Wait!
曼尼:不!等一下!