
大玩咖歐文
Owen and Larry are friends. They are chatting.
歐文和賴瑞是朋友。他們在聊天。
Owen: Hey! My colleague is having a birthday party on a yacht this Saturday. Do you wanna come?
歐文:嘿!我同事星期六要在遊艇上辦生日趴。你想來嗎?
yacht(n.)遊艇
Larry: I’m not really into that kind of social event.
賴瑞:我不太喜歡這種社交活動。
be into sth.喜歡social event社交活動
Owen: Come on! There will be lots of hot girls. You don’t want to miss it.
歐文:拜託噢!會有很多辣妹。你不會想錯過。
hot(adj.)熱的、性感的、辣的miss(v.)錯過
Larry: Sounds fun, but I am not really up for it.
賴瑞:聽起來是很有趣,但我不是很想。
be up for sth.有興趣
Owen: I’m asking you! I could really use a wingman.
歐文:拜託你啦!我真的需要一個把妹搭檔。
ask(v.)拜託、請求
Larry: You? Wingman? Are you kidding?
賴瑞:你呢?搭檔?你在開玩笑嗎?
Owen: What?
歐文:什麼意思?
Larry: You used to play around so many girls in college. Now you need a wingman? What happened to “Owen, the player?”
賴瑞:你以前在大學可是周旋在許多女孩之間。現在跟我說需要一名搭檔嗎?「大玩咖歐文」怎麼了?
used to RV以前常常player(n.)玩家、玩咖
Owen: Those days are long gone. Please! It’ll also be a chance for us to hang out and have fun!
歐文:那些日子早就過去了。拜託啦!這也是我們一起出去玩的好機會!
Those days are long gone.舊時不復在hang out出來聚聚
Larry: Alright. I’ll go. You can cut it out.
賴瑞:好啦。我會去。你可以別再說服我了。
cut it out停止、夠了