
墨西哥夾餅專家
Leonard and Kelly are roommates. It’s Taco Friday!
雷納德和凱莉是室友。今天是塔可星期五!
Leonard: I’m so proud of my homemade salsa.
雷納德:我真的為我自製的莎莎醬感到自豪。
be proud of sth.自豪、驕傲homemade(adj.)私房的、手做的
Kelly: It’s really good.
凱莉:真的很好吃。
Leonard: My recipe is made with chopped fresh tomatoes, red onion, and a bit of lime.
雷納德:我的食譜是用切碎的新鮮番茄、紅洋蔥和一點萊姆製成的喔。
recipe(n.)食譜chopped(adj.)切碎的、chop(v.)切lime萊姆
Kelly: You are a true taco expert! Do you know you can make a fortune by tasting tacos?
凱莉:你真的是塔可專家!你知道靠著吃塔可可以賺大錢嗎?
expert(n.)專家make a fortune賺大錢
Leonard: Really? My dream has finally come true.
雷納德:真的嗎?我的夢想終於實現了。
come true實現
Kelly: A spice company in America is looking for a Director of Taco Relations. This position requires you to travel all around the country and try all kinds of tacos.
凱莉:美國的一家調味料公司正在找一名「塔可關係總監」,這名總監要去周遊全美國來品嘗各式各樣的塔可料理。
spice(n.)香料director總監position(n.)職位require(v.)需要travel around四處旅行、travel around the world
Leonard: What does this job pay?
雷納德:這份工作的薪水是多少?
Kelly: You get around NT$2,800,000 for four months in total.
凱莉:總共四個月的薪資大約是新台幣280萬。
in total總共
Leonard: Seriously?
雷納德:認真的嗎?
seriously(adv.)認真地、嚴肅地
Kelly: You should apply for the job and help them make better spices and recipes for tacos!
凱莉:你應該申請這份工作,幫助他們製作更好的調味料和塔可食譜!
apply for申請