
太陽能的新幫手
Mike and Jessica are roommates. They are having Korean food.
麥克和潔西卡是室友。他們在吃韓國菜。
Mike: Go easy on the chili sauce.
麥克:辣椒醬別加太多啦。
go easy on sth.節制使用
Jessica: My stomach can stand it. I just love chilies.
潔西卡:我很能吃辣。我就是喜歡辣椒。
stand(v.)忍受、站
Mike: This spicy tofu hot pot is really good.
麥克:這個麻辣豆腐鍋真的好好吃。
spicy(adj.)辣的
Jessica: Tell me about it. Do you know that chilies can be used to make solar batteries?
潔西卡:還用說。你知道辣椒也能做太陽能電池嗎?
Tell me about it還用說solar battery太陽能電池
Mike: I didn’t know that. How does it work?
麥克:怎麼說?怎麼運作啊?
Jessica: Capsaicin, which can be found in chilies, can help batteries store more solar energy.
潔西卡:辣椒中含有的辣椒素可以讓太陽能電池儲存更多能量。
store(v.)儲存、storage room儲藏間、energy(n.)能量、nuclear energy核能
Mike: Really!? How interesting!
麥克:我不知道!好有趣!
Jessica: It gives you another reason to love chilies.
潔西卡:是吧!你怎麼能不愛辣椒呢。