
全世界粉絲歡慶
Zed just came back from his trip to Los Angeles. He is showing some of his photos to Kelly.
查德剛從洛杉磯之旅回來,他在給凱莉看一些照片。
trip(n.)旅行show(v.)展示photo(n.)照片
Zed: Check this out! Do you like my outfit in this picture?
查德:你看!你喜歡我照片裡的裝扮嗎?
check sth out看看某東西outfit(n.)服裝picture(n.)照片
Kelly: You are dressed in a batman costume. Were you at some DC party?
凱莉:你穿的是蝙蝠俠裝,是去了DC的派對嗎?
dress(v.)裝扮、穿著costume(n.)服裝、戲服
Zed: Very close. It was the 80th anniversary of the first appearance of Bruce Wayne, Batman! So, I went to several events to celebrate it with all those DC fans. This picture is from the Batman Inaugural 5K Run in LA.
查德:很接近了,今年是蝙蝠俠布魯斯偉恩這個角色的80週年,所以我去了很多慶祝活動,跟眾多DC粉絲一起玩,這個是在洛杉磯的蝙蝠俠路跑。
close(adj.)接近的anniversary(n.)週年紀念appearance(n.)露面event(n.)活動celebrate(v.)慶祝
Kelly: That’s amazing! I envy you!
凱莉:好棒喔,我羨慕你!
envy(v.)羨慕
Zed: I know. I wish you had been there with me.
查德:我知道,我希望你也能跟我一起。
wish(v.)希望
Kelly: I heard that there are fan gatherings taking place all over the world.
凱莉:我聽說世界各地都有粉絲聚會。
gathering(n.)聚會take place發生
Zed: Right. I also went to see the Bat Signal.
查德:對啊,我也去看了蝙蝠俠標誌的信號燈。
signal(n.)信號
Kelly: Sounds cool! It would be fantastic if the Bat Signal could be shown on Taipei 101!
凱莉:聽起來很酷,如果蝙蝠俠信號可以打在台北101上一定很棒。
fantastic(adj.)極好的=extremely good
Zed: Maybe we can write DC to tell them about your awesome idea!
查德:也許我們可以寫信給DC告訴他們這個點子!
write(v.)寫信tell(v.)告訴idea(n.)想法