
巴黎世家限量手提包
Jason and Diane are talking about their plan for the Double Seventh Festival, also known as Chinese Valentine’s Day.
傑森和黛安正在談論七夕情人節計劃。
the Double Seventh Festival七夕、valentine(n.)情人also known as也可以叫做、又名=aka
Diane: How are you going to spend the Double Seventh Festival with your girlfriend?
黛安:你打算怎麼跟女友過七夕情人節?
spend(v.)度過
Jason: Well, since I forgot her birthday this year back in June, I wanted to make it up to her.
傑森:因為今年六月我忘記了她的生日,所以我想彌補她一下。
since=because由於、因為make it up to sb.補償某人
Diane: Did you buy her something fancy?
黛安:你買了什麼好東西啊?
fancy(adj.)豪華的
Jason: Yes, I bought this limited edition bag from Balenciaga.
傑森:我買了巴黎世家七夕限量手提包。
limited edition限量版
Diane: You did not! Oh!
黛安:不是吧!噢!
Jason: What about it?
傑森:怎麼了!
Diane: This bag was disliked by many Chinese netizens. Some said that it’s simply ugly and tasteless.
黛安:很多中國網友都痛罵這個包,有人覺得這包簡直醜到極點、毫無品味。
dislike(v.)厭惡、不喜歡some=some people有些人simply(adv.)簡直ugly(adj.)醜陋的tasteless(adj.)毫無品味的
Jason: Really!? I think it really shows how much I love her.
傑森:會嘛!我覺得這包真的表明了我有多愛她啊。
show(v.)展現
Diane: Yeah, it’s right there on the bag. I can see that.
黛安:我看的出來,就寫在包包上。
Jason: I love the font. It’s bold and creative.
傑森:而且我喜歡這個字體,大膽又有創意。
font(n.)字體bold(adj.)大膽的creative(adj.)有創意的
Diane: Yeah, no. Just buy something else. Take my word for it. I mean it.
黛安:這個嘛,才不是這樣。相信我,去買個別的東西送女友,真的。
take my word for it相信我說的I mean it.我是認真的、說真的