
熬夜追劇
Amy and John are friends. They are chatting.
艾咪跟約翰是朋友,他們正在聊天。
Amy: Hey, John! What’s up?
艾咪:嘿,約翰!最近怎麼樣?
John: Not much, but I have a problem. I need to stop some bad habits.
約翰:沒什麼,不過我有個問題。我得改掉一些壞習慣。
problem(n.)問題have a problem with sth.~出問題have a problem V-ing做~遇到困難
Amy: Oh, yeah? Like what?
艾咪:喔,真的嗎?例如哪些壞習慣?
John: I stay up late every night watching TV. I feel like a zombie in the morning!
約翰:我每天晚上都看電視看到很晚,早上起來覺得像殭屍一樣!
stay up熬夜feel like V-ing想要做~
Amy: Haha, that sounds like me! But yeah, you need more sleep.
艾咪:哈哈,聽起來跟我一樣!不過你真的需要多睡一點。
sleep(n.)睡眠
John: I know! And I eat a lot of fast food. It’s not healthy, but it’s quick!
約翰:我知道!而且我吃很多速食,這樣不健康,但很方便!
healthy(adj.)健康的stay healthy保持健康
Amy: Fast food is hard to stop. You should try cooking. It can be fun!
艾咪:速食真的很難戒掉。你應該試試看自己煮飯,還滿好玩的!
John: Maybe. What about you? Any bad habits?
約翰:也許吧。那你呢?有什麼壞習慣嗎?
Amy: Me? I spend too much time on my phone. Sometimes, I forget to do anything else!
艾咪:我嗎?我花太多時間在手機上。有時候我連其他事情都忘了做!
spend time on sth.花時間在~上spend money on sth.花錢在~上forget to do sth.忘記去做某事情
John: Same here! We both need to change, right?
約翰:我也是!我們都該改變,對吧?
change(v.)改變
Amy: Haha, yes! Let’s help each other.
艾咪:哈哈,對啊!我們互相幫忙吧。
help(v.)幫助give sb. a hand幫助某人
John: Deal! But first, let’s watch one more show.
約翰:說定了!但首先,讓我們再看一集節目吧。