
歡迎搭乘
Emily is taking the MRT with her baby. She is talking to Tom, who works at the MRT station.
艾蜜莉帶著她的寶寶搭捷運。她正在和捷運站的工作人員湯姆說話。
MRT=Mass Rapid Transit 大眾快速運輸系統metro(n.)捷運underground(n.)地鐵(英式)subway(n.)地鐵(美式)
Emily: Excuse me, where is the elevator? I have a baby stroller.
艾蜜莉:不好意思,請問電梯在哪裡?我推著嬰兒車。
elevator(n.)電梯=liftbaby stroller嬰兒車
Tom: Hello! The elevator is over there, near Exit 2.
湯姆:你好!電梯在那邊,靠近2號出口。
exit(n.)出口
Emily: Thank you! Is the MRT busy now?
艾蜜莉:謝謝你!現在捷運很擠嗎?
busy(adj.)人多的、擁擠的、忙碌的be busy with…忙於…
Tom: No, it’s quiet. It’s a good time to travel.
湯姆:不會,現在很安靜。現在搭車很好。
travel(v.)旅行、搭車travel by+交通工具:搭乘…travel to+地點:去…旅遊travel around+地區/國家:四處遊…
Emily: That’s great! I hope my baby stays quiet too.
艾蜜莉:太好了!我希望我的寶寶也安靜一點。
stay adj.維持…的狀態
Tom: Don’t worry. Babies are welcome on the MRT.
湯姆:別擔心,捷運歡迎寶寶搭乘喔。
worry(v.)擔憂worried(adj.)感到擔憂的welcome(adj.)受歡迎的、歡迎的
Emily: Do I need to close the stroller?
艾蜜莉:我需要把嬰兒車收起來嗎?
need to VR需要做~close(v.)收起來、關起來
Tom: No, you can push it. Please stay near the door.
湯姆:不用,你可以直接推。請站在門邊就好。
push(v.)推、按壓pull(v.)拉
Emily: Okay, thank you so much!
艾蜜莉:好的,非常謝謝你!
Tom: You’re welcome! Enjoy your ride!
湯姆:不客氣!祝你搭車愉快!
ride(n.)乘車、騎乘的旅程