
傻傻分不清
Ben is sharing the details of his backpacking trip in Australia with Amy.
班正在跟分享艾美他的澳洲之旅。
share(v.)分享detail(n.)細節backpacking(n.)背包旅行
Amy: How was your trip to Australia, Ben?
艾美:所以班,澳洲好玩嗎?
Ben: It was the best time of my life.
班:那真的是我人生中最棒的一段時光。
good-better-best(adj.)棒的life(n.)人生
Amy: How long did you go for?
艾美:你去了多久啊?
long(adj.)長for+一段時間
Ben: I traveled around Australia for about a month.
班:我花了一個月環了整個澳洲一圈。
travel around四處旅行about大約
Amy: That’s long. I thought Australia was as small as Taiwan.
艾美:真的很久,我還以為澳洲跟台灣一樣小。
think-thought-thought(v.)想as..(adj.)as...(n.)像什麼一樣
Ben: It’s the smallest continent on earth, but Australia is still larger than most countries in the world.
班:澳洲的確是地球上最小的洲,但是還是比世界上絕多數的國家還要來的大。
small-smaller-smallest(adj.)小continent(n.)洲earth(n.)地球large-larger-largest(adj.)大most大多數的country(n.)國家
Amy: Do they speak English?
艾美:他們說英文嗎?
Ben: Of course, it’s Australia.
班:當然,那可是澳洲。
Amy: Don’t they speak German?
艾美:他們不是說德文嗎?
Ben: Amy, I think you’re talking about Austria. Austria is in Europe. Australia is the land down under.
班:艾美,你說的是奧地利。奧地利在歐洲,澳洲在南半球啦。
talk about談論Europe歐洲land down under下面那塊土地、在南半球的意思
Amy: Oops! I was hoping you would bring me some Mozart chocolate.
艾美:喔喔,我原本還希望你會帶給我一些莫札特巧克力。
hope(v.)希望Mozart莫札特chocolate(n.)巧克力