
適合每日使用
Frank and his daughter, Emma, are at a bicycle shop. He is going to buy a bicycle for her.
法蘭克和他的女兒艾瑪在腳踏車店,他要買一台腳踏車給她。
at a bicycle shop在腳踏車店
Frank: Look around here, Emma. Which bicycle do you like?
法蘭克:艾瑪,四處看看吧,你喜歡哪一台腳踏車?
look around四處看看
Emma: Wow. There are so many bicycles here. Each one of them looks great. I am having a hard time making a choice.
艾瑪:哇!這裡有好多腳踏車,每一台看起來都很棒,我好難作決定喔。
have a hard time (in) +Ving在⋯方面有困難、很難做到⋯
Frank: I know. The black ones over here are mountain bikes. Those are not for you. Let’s check that area.
法蘭克:是啊!這邊黑色的是登山車,不是你要的,我們去看看那一區。
mountain bike登山車area(n.)區域、地區
Emma: OK.
艾瑪:好的。
Frank: Look at these three bicycles. They are the right height for you. One is blue, another is yellow, and the other is green. What is your favorite color?
法蘭克:看看這三台腳踏車,高度很適合你,一台是藍色的,另一台是黃色的,還有一台是綠色的,你最喜歡的顏色是什麼?
right(adj.)適當的height(n.)高度another(pron.)另一個
Emma: I like red. But there is no red one. The yellow one looks bright. I guess I can live with that.
艾瑪:我喜歡紅色,可是這邊沒有紅色的腳踏車,黃色這一台看起來很明亮,我想我可以接受。
bright(adj.)明亮的live with sth.可以接受某種情況
Frank: This yellow one is not very heavy. It is perfect for your daily use.
法蘭克:這台黃色的不會很重,很適合你每天使用。
perfect(adj.)完美的、理想的daily(adj.)每日的use(n.)使用
Emma: All right. The yellow bike it is.
艾瑪:好啊,那就黃色這台了。
Frank: Good choice. Let’s try it on the road.
法蘭克:很棒的選擇,我們去路上騎看看。
try(v.)嘗試