
飛行太累
Tracey finishes checking in and meets the bell staff in the lobby. She is tired from her long flight and needs help with her heavy luggage.
崔西在大廳完成入住手續後,遇到行李員。她因為長途飛行很累,需要有人幫忙搬行李。
bell staff(群體)行李服務人員bellman/bellhop(n.)行李員lobby(n.)大廳be tired from因為~而感到很累
Bell Staff: Hello, Ms. Lin. I’m here to help you with your luggage.
行李員:您好,林小姐。我來幫您搬行李。
Tracey: Thank you. My suitcase is heavier than I expected.
崔西:謝謝你。我的行李箱比我想像的還要重。
suitcase(n.)行李箱hard-shell suitcase硬殼行李箱soft-sided suitcase軟殼行李箱
Bell Staff: No problem at all. Are these all your bags?
行李員:完全沒問題。這些都是您的行李嗎?
no...at all完全不…、一點也不…
Tracey: Yes, and I’m sorry — one of them is really heavy.
崔西:是的,不好意思,其中一個真的很重。
Bell Staff: Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. Your room is 612, right?
行李員:別擔心,我會處理好的。您的房間是612嗎?
take care of…處理、照顧、負責~
Tracey: Yes, that’s right.
崔西:對,沒錯。
Bell Staff: Great! Please follow me to the elevator.
行李員:太好了!請跟我到電梯這邊。
elevator(n.)電梯freight elevator貨梯take the elevator up/down 搭電梯上樓/下樓
Tracey: Thanks. I’m so tired from the flight, so I really appreciate your help.
崔西:謝謝。我因為飛行太累了,所以真的很感謝你的幫忙。
appreciate(v.)感激
Bell Staff: You’re welcome! Your room is close to the elevator, so we’ll get there quickly.
行李員:不客氣!您的房間離電梯很近,我們很快就到了。
Tracey: That’s great to hear. I can’t wait to rest for a bit.
崔西:太好了。我已經等不及想休息一下了。
rest(v.)休息、倚靠for a bit暫時、一會兒