
一天兩餐
David: Hi Ashley! You look thinner.
大衛:嗨,艾希莉!妳看起來瘦了。
thin(adj.)瘦的slim(adj.)纖細的fit(adj.)健美的、健壯的plump(adj.)豐腴的
Ashley: Hi David! I just came back from France.
艾希莉:嗨,大衛!我剛從法國回來。
come back from…從~回來come back with sth.帶回某物
David: Oh, you stayed for two weeks, right? How was it?
大衛:哦,妳待了兩週對吧?怎麼樣呢?
stay(v.)停留、待在、保持
Ashley: It was good, but very expensive. I could not eat dinner every day.
艾希莉:很好,但真的很貴。我沒辦法每天吃晚餐。
expensive(adj.)昂貴的cheap(adj.)便宜的
David: Oh no! That’s why you look different now.
大衛:喔不!難怪妳現在看起來不一樣。
different(adj.)不一樣的be different from…跟~不同
Ashley: Yes, I lost weight. But I saw the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum.
艾希莉:對啊,我瘦了。不過我看到了艾菲爾鐵塔和羅浮宮。
lose weight體重減輕了、瘦了
David: Nice! I went to France last summer too.
大衛:真棒!我去年夏天也有去法國。
summer(n.)夏天last year去年/last month上個月
Ashley: Really? Where did you go?
艾希莉:真的嗎?你去了哪裡?
David: I went to Paris and Lyon. I ate bread, cheese, and crepes.
大衛:我去了巴黎和里昂。我吃了麵包、起司和可麗餅。
a loaf of bread一條麵包/two loaves of bread兩條麵包a slice of bread一片麵包cheeses不同種類的起司
Ashley: Wow, lucky you! I only ate bread and water for dinner.
艾希莉:哇,你真幸運!我晚餐只有吃麵包配水。
Lucky You!你真幸運!
David: Haha, me too sometimes! But France is still beautiful.
大衛:哈哈,我有時候也這樣!不過法國真的很美。
sometimes(adv.)有時候
Ashley: Yes, I want to go again one day, but maybe with more money!
艾希莉:是啊,我想有一天再去,但下次要多帶點錢!
one day(未來)有一天