
每天往臉上抹東抹西,肌膚有變健康嗎?
Lily is applying lotion and watching a Japanese drama in the living room. Dennis just walked in.
莉莉正在客廳擦乳液及看日劇,丹尼斯剛走進來。
apply(v.)塗抹lotion(n.)乳液watch(v.)觀看drama(n.)戲劇living room客廳walk(v.)走
Dennis: Lily, you should check this App out.
丹尼斯:莉莉,你該看看這個App。
check(v.)查看
Lily: What? I’m watching a program. This part is important. I don’t want to miss it.
莉莉:什麼啊?我正在看一個節目。這部分很重要,我不想錯過。
watch(v.)觀看program(n.)節目part(n.)部分important(adj.)重要的want(v.)想要miss(v.)錯過
Dennis: Just click the pause button. Look. This App can show you how well your skin-care products are working.
丹尼斯:就按暫停啦,你看。這個App可以顯示你的保養品成效如何。
click(v.)點擊pause(n.)暫停button(n.)按鈕show(v.)顯示skin(n.)皮膚care(n.)照顧product(n.)產品work(v.)有成效
Lily: Are you serious?
莉莉:真的假的?
serious(adj.)認真的
Dennis: You can just track your skin just by taking daily selfies in the same location and with the same lighting.
丹尼斯:你每天在同一地點、同樣光源下自拍,就可以追蹤你的肌膚狀況。
track(v.)追蹤skin(n.)皮膚daily(adj.)每天的selfie(n.)自拍same(adj.)相同的location(n.)地點lighting(n.)照明
Lily: Wow! It circles the skin problems on my face!
莉莉:哇!這個App在我臉上圈出肌膚有狀況的地方!
circle(v.)圈起來skin(n.)皮膚problem(n.)問題face(n.)臉
Dennis: Those numbers represent your skin’s health.
丹尼斯:這些數字代表你的肌膚健康指數。
number(n.)數字represent(v.)代表skin(n.)皮膚health(n.)健康
Lily: If I get a high score, does it mean my skin is healthy?
莉莉:如果我得高分,就是代表我的皮膚很健康嗎?
high(adj.)高的score(n.)分數mean(v.)代表skin(n.)皮膚healthy(adj.)健康的
Dennis: Yeah. You really should download it.
丹尼斯:是啊,你真的該下載這個。
download(v.)下載
Lily: Sure. Let me get my phone and do it right now.
莉莉:當然,讓我拿手機現在就來下載。
phone(n.)手機right now現在、立刻