
可以看你的身分證嗎?
Leo is going to throw a Halloween party. He is at the supermarket buying some beer.
里歐要辦一個萬聖節派對。他正在超市買啤酒。
throw a party辦一個趴
Leo: Hello!
里歐:你好!
Clerk: Hello! Mmm, are you buying all these?
店員:你好,嗯嗯,你要買這些嗎?
Leo: Yeah, is there a problem?
里歐:沒錯,有什麼問題嗎?
is there a problem有問題嗎、有不對勁的地方嗎
Clerk: Are you old enough to buy beer?
店員:你有達飲酒法定年齡嗎?
Leo: Of course. How old do I look to you?
里歐:當然,你覺得我看起像幾歲?
of course當然
Clerk: You don’t look like you’re 18. How old are you?
店員:你看起來沒滿18歲。你幾歲?
look like看起來how old are you你幾歲
Leo: I came of age two years ago. I’m 20.
里歐:我兩年前就達飲酒法定年齡了。我20歲。
come of age達法定年齡
Clerk: Can I see your ID?
店員:我可以看你的身分證嗎?
ID=identification身分證、證明身分的文件
Leo: Sure, and here’s my driver’s license as well.
里歐:當然,駕照也給你看。
driver’s license駕照as well=also也
Clerk: Well, okay. You do look very young.
店員:好喔,你真的看起來很年輕。
do+RV表示強調young(adj.)年輕