
我是吉娃娃
Harry and Vick are colleagues. Harry is taking a personality quiz.
哈利和維克是同事。哈利正在玩一個心理測驗。
personality(n.)個性quiz(n.)測驗、小考
Vick: Harry! What are you doing? Have you done the report yet?
維克:哈利!你在做什麼?報告完成了嗎?
Harry: No, that can wait. I’m taking this personality quiz that will show me what type of animal I am.
哈利:那不急啦。我在玩一個小測驗,它會告訴我我是哪種動物。
type(n.)類型
Vick: Are you doing that in the middle of work? You really set an example, don’t you?
維克:上班到一半在玩這個?你還真的樹立了一個好榜樣,是不是?
in the middle of sth.進行某事當中set an example設下模範
Harry: See! I’m a chihuahua type. It means I’m considerate and very good at observing other people’s emotions.
哈利:看!我是吉娃娃。這代表我很善解人意,擅長觀察他人的情緒。
chihuahua吉娃娃considerate(adj.)體貼的observe(v.)觀察emotion(n.)感情、情緒
Vick: It also says that you get negative easily.
維克:這還說你看事情很負面耶。
negative(adj.)負面的、positive(adj.)正面的
Harry: No, I always look on the bright side. Do you want to try?
哈利:沒有啊,我很樂觀啊。你要不要測一下?
look on the bright side看到好的一面
Vick: What are the other types?
維克:還有哪些其他類型?
Harry: Hmm. Lone wolf, panda and cat.
哈利:嗯嗯,孤狼,熊貓和貓。
Vick: I must be a lone wolf, independent and calm.
維克:我一定是一匹獨立又冷靜的孤狼啊。
independent(adj.)獨立的calm(adj.)冷靜的
Harry: No, the shape of your body tells me that you’re definitely a panda.
哈利:才不,你的身形告訴我你絕對是隻熊貓。
shape(n.)形狀body(n.)身體definitely(adv.)絕對是