
輻射的擔憂
William and Megan are roommates. Megan is looking for something.
威廉和梅根是室友。梅根在找東西。
William: Are your AirPods gone again?
威廉:你的AirPods又不見了?
Megan: How did you find out?
梅根:你是怎麼發現的?
William: This is not your first time.
威廉:不是你第一次搞丟啦。
Megan: It’s my worst nightmare. I keep losing them.
梅根:真是我最糟糕的噩夢。我一直在搞丟無線耳機。
nightmare(n.)惡夢、夢魘lose-lost(v.)弄丟、get lost迷路
William: You should just use the wired ones.
威廉:你應該用有線耳機。
wired有線的
Megan: I thought they are out of date now.
梅根:我以為那種耳機已經過時了。
William: Actually, wired earphones are making a strong comeback right now. Many teen fashion icons are using them.
威廉:其實呢,有線耳機現在正在強勢回歸中喔。許多青少年時尚偶像都在用有線耳機啊。
make a strong comeback強勢回歸、東山再起fashion icon時尚偶像
Megan: I think many people worry about the Bluetooth radiation even though it has not yet been proven. That’s why they switched.
梅根:我想是因為很多人都擔心藍芽輻射,雖然還沒有證實。大家才換回有線耳機吧。
radiation(n.)輻射prove(v.)證明-proved-proven、prove oneself證明自己的能力、prove you wrong證明你是錯的
William: Plus, they are cheaper.
威廉:有線的也更便宜啊。
Megan: Well, why not. I always find the wired ones are more convenient to use.
梅根:嗯,也是。我老覺得有線耳機更方便。
find(v.)認為convenient(adj.)便利的