
互相捉弄很有趣
Eva and Tony are friends. They are having a conversation.
伊娃和東尼是朋友,他們正在對話。
Eva: Hi Tony! How was your April Fool’s Day?
伊娃:嗨,東尼!你的愚人節過得如何?
Tony: It was fun! I played a joke on my sister. Did you do anything fun?
東尼:很好玩!我整了我妹妹。你有做什麼有趣的事嗎?
play a joke on sb.開~的玩笑joke(n.)笑話、玩笑joke about sth.拿~開玩笑fun(adj.)(n.)有趣的、樂趣have fun V-ing做~很開心
Eva: Yes, I put a fake bug in my friend’s pencil case. It was funny!
伊娃:有,我把一隻假蟲子放在我朋友的筆盒裡。真的很好笑!
funny(adj.)好笑的、滑稽的bug(n.)蟲子
Tony: Haha! That sounds funny! Did anyone play pranks on you?
東尼:哈哈!聽起來很好笑!有人捉弄你嗎?
play a prank on 惡作劇、捉弄prank(n.)惡作劇=a trick
Eva: Yes, my brother acted like he broke my favorite toy! But it was just a joke.
伊娃:有啊,我哥哥假裝弄壞了我最喜歡的玩具!但那只是個玩笑。
act like假裝
Tony: Oh no! Did you believe him?
東尼:喔不!你相信他了嗎?
believe(v.)相信believe in信奉、確信
Eva: At first, but then he laughed and showed me it was not real.
伊娃:一開始相信,但後來他笑著告訴我那不是真的。
laugh(v.)笑laugh at sb.嘲笑某人real(adj.)真的
Tony: April Fool’s Day is always so much fun!
東尼:愚人節總是充滿歡笑!
Eva: Definitely! It’s fun to play tricks on each other.
伊娃:對啊!互相捉弄很有趣。
play a trick on sb.捉弄~
Tony: I agree! Let’s plan more jokes for next year!
東尼:我同意!我們明年再計劃更多的惡作劇吧!
agree with…同意(觀點或某人)agree on…在~事上有共識
Eva: Sure! It will be so much fun!
伊娃:當然!那一定會很有趣的!