
近日已在台申請商標
Frank and Gina are meeting in a cafe.
法蘭克跟吉娜在咖啡廳裡聊天。
Frank: Hey, what are you up to?
法蘭克:嘿,最近在忙什麼?
Gina: I have some terrific news! I got my first job! I’m so thrilled!
吉娜:我找到新工作了,超開心。
terrific(adj.)極好的thrilled(adj.)很開心的
Frank: Wow, that’s great! I’m happy for you. So, you said you need my advice. Is it for something about your new job?
法蘭克:哇,我很為你開心,所以你說需要我的建議,是關於工作嗎?
Gina: No, I’m thinking about applying for a credit card since I have a salary now.
吉娜:不是,我在想說,現在有薪水了,可以申請一張信用卡。
think about考慮apply(v.)申請credit card信用卡salary(n.)薪水
Frank: I see. I think you should wait until the end of this year. I heard that Apple may release Apple Card in Taiwan.
法蘭克:我懂了,我覺得你可以等到年底。我聽說Apple Card可能會在台灣發行。
wait(v.)等待release(v.)發行
Gina: Really? But what’s special about Apple Card?
吉娜:真的?但Apple Card有什麼特別嗎?
Frank: Apple is not a bank, so it will have to work with a bank to launch a co-branded credit card. According to some news sources, Apple Card will have a stylish design. It won’t have an annual fee or any extra charges if you use the card abroad.
法蘭克:蘋果並不是銀行,所以他必須跟銀行合作發行聯名卡。根據一些新聞來源,Apple Card會有很潮的設計,且免年費,海外刷卡也不用手續費。
work with合作launch(v.)發行brand(n.)品牌according to根據⋯⋯source(n.)來源stylish(adj.)有格調的、氣派的design(n.)設計annual(adj.)年度的fee(n.)費用extra(adj.)額外的charge(n.)收費abroad(adv.)在國外
Gina: It sounds awesome.
吉娜:聽起來真棒!
awesome(adj.)極好的
Frank: Yup, many people are looking forward to it.
法蘭克:是啊,很多人都很期待。
look forward to...期待