
運送途中的意外
Dear Valued Customer,
親愛的貴客:
valued(adj.)有價值的;尊貴的
Thank you for bringing the issue you have encountered to our attention.
感謝您知會我們您所遇到的問題。
bring sth. to one’s attention=讓某人得知某事issue(n.)問題;議題encounter(v.)遭遇;遇到(尤指不愉快的事)
We are truly sorry to learn that you have not yet received the CQ’s Wooden Rack you purchased from us on November 3.
對於您在11月3日訂購的CQ木架子尚未到貨一事,我們深感抱歉。
receive(v.)收到;獲得purchase(v.)購買;(n.)購買的東西
We have confirmed that the item has been sent out and should have arrived within five working days; however, the delivery was impeded due to several unexpected circumstances.
該商品已確認出貨,且應在五個工作天內送達。然而,運送途中可能遇到了意料之外的狀況而導致延誤。
arrive(v.)抵達;送達should have + p.p = 假設應該要發生但沒有發生的事working day=business day工作天impede(v.)阻礙;妨礙unexpected(adj.)出乎意料的;無預期的
We have arranged a new shipment for the item on November 13.
我們已在11月3日安排了新的出貨訂單,
arrange(v.)安排shipment(n.)運送
It is expected to arrive by November 20.
預計會在11月20日以前送達。
be expected to...預計~
We greatly appreciate your patience and trust in our brand.
我們十分感謝您的耐心等候以及對我們品牌的信任。
appreciate(v.)感謝patience(n.)耐心trust(n.)(v.)信任brand(n.)品牌
If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, please do not hesitate to contact us.
若想反應任何其他的問題,可隨時聯繫我們。
address(v.)處理;應對hesitate(v.)猶豫
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
如有不便,敬請見諒。
apologize for sth. = 為某事道歉
Sincerely,
誠摯問候,
Cynthia Lee
幸西亞李
Customer Service Representative
客服代表
CQ Furniture Co.
CQ家具公司