
疫情中的歡聚
Mason and Lily went to the same college. They are video chatting.
梅森和莉莉上同一所大學。他們正在視訊聊天。
same(adj.)一樣的video chat視訊
Mason: Lily! Long time no see.
梅森:莉莉!好久不見。
Long time no see好久不見
Lily: Mason! How are you?
莉莉:梅森! 你好嗎?
Mason: I’m fine. I moved back to Taichung.
梅森:我很好。我剛搬回台中。
move(v.)移動、搬家
Lily: That’s nice. With your family?
莉莉:這樣啊?和你的家人一起嗎?
family家庭、家人
Mason: Yes. We thought it was for the best during this time. What about you?
梅森:沒錯。我們覺得現在這個時機搬回來比較好。那你呢?
for the best最好的during(prep.)在……期間
Lily: I still live in Taipei, but I’m working from home now.
莉莉:我還是住在台北,但我現在在家工作。
live in居住在
Mason: That’s good. Well, some classmates of ours are having an online reunion tomorrow evening.
梅森:也不錯。嗯,我們一些同學明天晚上要線上開同學會。
classmate(n.)同學、mate(n.)夥伴、朋友of ours我們的tomorrow evening明天傍晚
Lily: Oh. How many people?
莉莉:哦。多少人啊?
Mason: About half of the class. Are you in?
梅森:大約班上一半的人。有興趣嗎?
about大約half of一半Are you in要參加、一起
Lily: Yeah, why not?
莉莉:好啊,當然可以。
why not何不