
台灣在哪裡?
Josh and Irene are roommates. Josh just got back from a museum.
喬許和艾琳是室友。喬許剛從博物館回來。
get back from從某處回來museum(n.)博物館
Irene: How was the museum? Did you learn anything new today?
艾琳:博物館好玩嗎?有學到什麼新東西嗎?
Josh: Of course. You know I have a soft spot for history.
喬許:當然。你知道我一直都很喜歡歷史。
have a soft spot for sth.喜歡、history(n.)歷史
Irene: What’s in your hand?
艾琳:你手裡拿著什麼?
Josh: It’s something I bought from the shop in the museum.
喬許:這是我從博物館商店買的東西。
shop(n.)商店
Irene: An old map!
艾琳:一張舊地圖!
Josh: This is just a copy. Can you point out Taiwan?
喬許:這只是複製品。你能指出台灣嗎?
copy(n.)複製品point out指出
Irene: Let me see. Here!
艾琳:讓我看看。這裡!
Josh: Bingo!
喬許:賓果!
bingo猜對了、中獎了
Irene: This map is so beautiful.
艾琳:這張地圖真漂亮。
beautiful(adj.)美麗的
Josh: I’m going to hang this map on the wall.
喬許:我要把這張地圖掛在牆上。
hang-hung(v.)吊掛