
快看醫生根治
Ronny and Ruth are roommates. Ronny is scratching his neck.
羅尼和露絲是室友。羅尼在抓脖子。
scratch(v.)抓
Ruth: Ronny! Stop scratching your neck!
露絲:羅尼!別再抓脖子了!
Ronny: It’s really itchy.
羅尼:真的很癢。
Ruth: You’ll hurt the skin. When did it start?
露絲:小心抓傷皮膚。什麼時候開始癢的?
hurt(v.)傷及skin(n.)皮膚
Ronny: Just this morning. Do you have lotion or something?
羅尼:今天早上。你有乳液之類的嗎?
lotion(n.)乳液
Ruth: Yeah. Catch this.
露絲:有。接住。
catch(v.)接住、throw(v.)丟擲
Ronny: Thanks. I think it’s a heat rash.
羅尼:謝謝。我覺得是熱疹。
heat(n.)熱氣
Ruth: Maybe. The weather is getting hotter. Do you have a rash every time the season changes?
露絲:也許吧。天氣是越來越熱了。你每次季節變化的時候都會長疹子嗎?
the season changes換季
Ronny: It depends.
羅尼:要看情況。
it depends要看情況
Ruth: Why don’t you go see the doctor about this? Maybe you can have it cured once and for all.
露絲:為什麼不去看醫生呢?不是能完全治好嗎?
have it cured讓病被治癒once and for all一勞永逸
Ronny: I know. I just never got time to do it.
羅尼:我知道。我只是一直都沒有時間去而已。