
農場之夜
The holiday season is upon us!
現在是假期季節!
season(n.)季,季節be upon sb.近在咫尺,就要來臨
The city of Adelaide is having a special event at the ranch.
阿得雷德市將在大農場舉辦一個特別的活動。
special(adj.)特別的ranch(n.)大農場,大牧場
Bring your family and friends to the Cactus Ranch to enjoy an evening of lights, crafts, live music and a singing competition!
帶家人與朋友來仙人掌農場享受一個燈光、工藝、現場音樂與歌唱比賽的夜晚吧!
bring(v.)帶light(n.)燈,燈光craft(n.)工藝,手藝,技術live(adj.)現場的competition(n.)競賽,比賽
To enter the singing competition, you must hand in your entry form by March 9th, 2018.
要進入歌唱比賽,你一定要在2018年3月9日前提交報名表。
enter(v.)進入hand in繳交,遞交entry(n.)加入,參加form(n.)表,表格by(prep.)不遲於,早於
The entire community is invited to join this free event on Saturday, March 17th, 2018.
於2018年3月17日將邀請全社區來參加這個免費的活動。
entire(adj.)全部的,整個的community(n.)社區join(v.)加入,參加free(adj.)免費的
We have limited space available for food and craft vendors.
我們提供有限的空間給食物與公益攤販。
limited(adj.)有限的space(n.)空間available(adj.)可用的vendor(n.)小販
If you would like to rent a space for your business, please call the ranch manager, Jason, at 2652-8800.
如果你想要租個位置營業,請撥打2652-8800聯絡農場經理,傑森。
rent(v.)租用,租借business(n.)買賣,生意call(v.)打電話manager(n.)經理,主管
The deadline for renting a space is March 12th.
租攤位的截止日是3月12日。
deadline(n.)最後期限,截止日期
Adelaide Ranch Holiday Event
阿得雷德農場假期活動
88 Grenfell St., Adelaide
阿得雷德葛蘭費爾街88號
st. = street(n.)街
4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
下午四點至十點
p.m.下午