
廣告新想法
Spencer and Sonia are writing an email.
史賓賽與桑妮亞正在寫一封電子郵件。
Spencer: Sonia, I just received an email from the design department. We need to send them our ideas for the new ad.
史賓賽:桑妮亞,我剛剛一封收到設計部的電子郵件,我們需要把新廣告的想法傳給他們。
just(adv.)剛剛、剛才receive(v.)收到、得到idea(n.)主意、想法new(adj.)新的ad=advertisement(n.)廣告
Sonia: Right, I’ve already written an email here. Shall I reply right away?
桑妮亞:對,我已經寫好一封信了,我應該馬上回覆嗎?
right(excl.)好、對already(adv.)已經shall(aux.)應該reply(v.)回覆right away馬上
Spencer: Don’t press “send” just yet. I’d like to read it first.
史賓賽:還不要按「傳送」,我想先看過。
press(v.)按just(adv.)此時yet(adv.)尚、還would like想要
Sonia: Sure, go ahead.
桑妮亞:當然好,請便。
go ahead去吧、請便
Spencer: Hmm, I like it. It’s clear and easy to read. Don’t forget to give it a subject.
史賓賽:嗯…我喜歡妳的回覆,清楚又易讀;不要忘記給個主旨。
clear(adj.)清楚的forget(v.)忘記subject(n.)主題、題目
Sonia: You mean like a title? How about “Ad Design Ideas, June 14th”?
桑妮亞:你意思是標題嗎?「廣告設計想法,6月14日」如何?
mean(v.)意思是title(n.)標題、名稱how about…如何?
Spencer: That sounds good. Also, we should include this week’s market report.
史賓賽:聽起來不錯。另外,我們應該也要納入這週的市場報告。
sound(v.)聽起來should(aux.)應該include(v.)包含、包括market(n.)市場report(n.)報告
Sonia: Sure, I’ll send it as an attachment.
桑妮亞:好,我會把它作為附件傳送。
attachment(n.)附件
Spencer: Great. Looks like it’s ready to go.
史賓賽:太好了,看起來已經可以傳送了。
look(v.)看起來
Sonia: Sent!
桑妮亞:已傳送完成。