
一鍵就能栩栩如生
Jemma works as an illustrator. Her friend, Ken, is talking to her.
珍瑪是插畫家。她的朋友肯在和她說話。
work as從事illustrator(n.)插畫家
Ken: Are you working on your new comic?
肯:你在畫新漫畫嗎?
work on做事、弄事情comic(n.)漫畫、comic book漫畫書
Jemma: No, I’m designing a new character.
珍瑪:不,我在設計一個新角色。
design(v.)設計character(n.)角色
Ken: Is this a mouse?
肯:這是老鼠嗎?
mouse-mice(n.)老鼠
Jemma: It’s a fox. Come on. It has a fluffy tail.
珍瑪:是一隻狐狸好嗎?明明就有毛茸茸的的尾巴。
fluffy(adj.)蓬鬆的、毛茸茸的tail(n.)尾巴
Ken: What if I tell you that I can make it come alive.
肯:如果我跟你說,我可以讓它更栩栩如生,怎麼樣?
what if I tell you如果我跟你說…如何
Jemma: How? Show me.
珍瑪:怎麼做?讓我看看。
show(v.)示範
Ken: There’s an app called “RakugakiAR,” which can make drawings with a clear black outline dance.
肯:有一個叫做「塗鴉AR」的應用程式可以讓有清晰黑色輪廓的圖像舞動起來。
(which is) called被叫做drawing(n.)圖畫clear(adj.)清晰的outline(n.)輪廓、大綱
Jemma: Do I need to draw it on a white paper?
珍瑪:我需要在白紙上畫嗎?
Ken: Yes. See! Look at the screen of my phone!
肯:要。你看!看我手機螢幕!
screen(n.)螢幕
Jemma: Oh! It’s so cute! My little fox is dancing!
珍瑪:哦!真可愛!我的小狐狸在跳舞!