
給顧客的一封信
Dear customers,
親愛的各位:
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak and rising travel restrictions in various places, Suhal Royal Airway had no choice but to suspend our operations worldwide for a short period of time.
有鑑於新冠肺炎爆發以及各地的旅行限制措施,蘇哈爾皇家航空公司只能先暫時完全停止全球的營運。
in light of有鑑於rising(adj.)提升的restriction(n.)限制have no choice but to RV別無選擇只能suspend(v.)暫停、中止operation(n.)營運period of time一段時間
We apologize for the inconvenience.
造成您的不便,我們深感遺憾。
apologize for sth.為…致歉
We are offering several options to help you change the travel plans for tickets scheduled before May 15, 2020, including extending the validity of the ticket, exchanging for travel vouchers, or getting refunds.
我們提供了多種選擇協助您更改於2020年5月15日之前所排定的行程,包括延長機票的期限、兌換旅行代金票券或是退款服務。
option(n.)選項schedule(v.)排定、安排extend(v.)延長validity(n.)效期、valid(adj.)voucher(n.)代金券refund(n.)退款
Please check our official website for more information or call our customer service hotline.
請上我們的官方網站查詢更多相關資訊,或致電客戶服務熱線。
customer service hotline旅客服務熱線
We hope to assist you as soon as possible.
希望能盡快為您解決問題。
assist=help(v.)幫助、協助
Once again, we’d like to apologize for all the inconvenience.
我們再次為給您帶來的不便致歉。
Thank you for choosing Suhal Royal Airway.
感謝您選擇蘇哈爾皇家航空。
Sincerely,
誠摯地
Suhal Royal Airway
蘇哈爾皇家航空