
進入第三級防疫警戒
Allen and Emily are a couple. Allen is calling Emily.
艾倫和艾蜜莉是一對夫妻。艾倫打電話給艾蜜莉。
Allen: Honey, did you see the news?
艾倫:親愛的,你看到新聞了嗎?
news新聞、不可數、a piece of news一則新聞
Emily: What news? I am at the office already.
艾蜜莉:什麼新聞?我已經在辦公室了。
already已經
Allen: The government just said that all schools will be shut down. Now we’ve moved up to Level 3.
艾倫:政府剛剛說所有學校都將停課。現在我們進入第三級防疫警戒。
government(n.)政府move(v.)移動level(n.)等級
Emily: When? Who is going to pick up Jessica?
艾蜜莉:什麼時候?誰去接潔西卡?
pick up接人
Allen: The news just came in. Even cram schools, day care centers and kindergartens will also be shut down.
艾倫:新聞剛報而已。補習班、日托中心和幼兒園也都會關閉。
cram school補習班day care center日托中心kindergarten幼稚園
Emily: Well, I guess we all saw this coming.
艾蜜莉:我想這遲早會發生的。
see it coming預期
Allen: Don’t worry. I’ve already asked to take childcare leave. I’ll go pick up Jessica this afternoon.
艾倫:別擔心。我已經請休防疫照顧假,我會去接潔西卡。
leave(n.)假、take sick leave請病假
Emily: Alright. Text me when you guys are home then.
艾蜜莉:好吧。你們到家的時候發簡訊給我。
text(v.)傳訊息
Allen: No problem. Don’t forget to wear a mask and wash your hands regularly.
艾倫:沒問題。別忘了戴口罩,經常洗手。
face mask口罩regularly(adv.)規律地、regular(adj.)
Emily: Of course. Love you.
艾蜜莉:當然。愛你。