
只花91分鐘!
Gina is talking to her brother Jacob.
吉娜在跟哥哥雅各聊天。
Gina: Hey Jacob! Did you watch the news this morning?
吉娜:嘿,雅各!你今天早上看新聞了嗎?
Jacob: Yes! I watched the Netflix live stream. Alex Honnold is amazing!
雅各:有啊!我看了Netflix的直播。霍諾德太強了!
live stream線上直播broadcast a live stream播放直播
Gina: I know! He climbed Taipei 101 in only 91 minutes. No ropes!
吉娜:我知道!他只花了91分鐘就爬上台北101。完全沒有繩索!
climb(v.)攀爬rope(n.)繩索
Jacob: I was so nervous for him. The building is 508 meters tall!
雅各:我好替他緊張。那棟大樓有508公尺高耶!
meter(n.)公尺
Gina: Me too. But he looked very calm. He even took a selfie at the top.
吉娜:我也是。但他看起來很冷靜,甚至還在頂端自拍。
calm(adj.)冷靜的(v.)使冷靜、使平靜calm sb. down讓某人冷靜下來take a selfie with sb.和~自拍
Jacob: He said the weather was great today. The sky was very blue.
雅各:他說今天天氣很棒,天空非常藍。
Gina: I saw many people at the building. Thousands of fans were there.
吉娜:我看到大樓那邊有很多人,現場有上千名粉絲。
thousands of上千的、數以千計的
Jacob: My favorite part was his wife, Sanni. She said she was happy she wasn’t the one climbing!
雅各:我最喜歡的部分是他太太桑妮說的話。她說很慶幸爬的人不是她!
Gina: Haha, me too! I prefer taking the elevator.
吉娜:哈哈,我也是!我比較喜歡搭電梯。
prefer N./V-ing比較喜歡做某事
Jacob: Exactly! Let’s go to 101 this weekend for coffee — and we are definitely taking the elevator!
雅各:沒錯!我們週末去 101 喝咖啡吧 —— 而且我們絕對要搭電梯上去!
definitely(adv.)肯定地、絕對=absolutely