
背面簽上大名
Hank has filled out the forms.
漢克填寫好了表格。
Clerk: Are you done with all the forms, sir?
職員:先生,表格都填好了嗎?
Hank: Yes. I think so.
漢克:嗯嗯,我想這樣應該沒問題。
Clerk: Here are your IDs back. Your card will be sent in two days. Be sure to check your mailbox.
職員:您的身份證件還給您。您的卡片將會在兩天內寄出。請務必要檢查您的郵件信箱。
send(v.)寄送mailbox信箱
Hank: Alright. When should I activate my credit card?
漢克:好。我應該什麼時候開卡呢?
Clerk: There’s no time limit, but you should do so as soon as possible.
職員:是沒有時間限制,但建議越快越好。
time limit限時、speed limit限速
Hank: Okay. Is there anything else I should keep in mind?
漢克:明白了。還有什麼需要注意的嗎?
keep in mind牢記、注意
Clerk: Don’t forget that you have to sign your name on the back of the card.
職員:別忘了必須在卡的背面簽上您的大名。
sign(v.)簽名、signature(n.)
Hank: In English or in Mandarin?
漢克:用英文簽還是中文?
in+語言
Clerk: Both are fine. You can use your card for purchases once it is activated.
職員:兩個都可以。一旦完成開卡手續,您就可以使用卡片購物了。
purchase(v., n.)購買once一旦
Hank: Thank you so much.
漢克:非常感謝你。