
戲劇社的秘密
Aiden and Benson are classmates. Aiden is putting his books back in the locker.
艾登和班森是同學。艾登在把書放回置物櫃裡。
put(v.)放置
Aiden: Which class do we have later?
艾登:我們以後上哪一節課?
which哪一個later等一下
Benson: English. Don’t forget to bring your essay.
班森:英文課。別忘了帶上你的作文。
bring(v.)帶essay(n.)論文、短文
Aiden: Alright.
艾登:好。
Benson: Why do you have a woman’s wig in your locker?
班森:為什麼你置物櫃裡有女人的假髮?
woman(n.)女人、women
Aiden: Oh, this? This is for the school play. I play an important role this time.
艾登:哦,這個?這是學校公演的拉,這次我演一個很重要的角色。
play(n.)戲劇、(v.)扮演、role(n.)角色important(adj.)重要的
Benson: I always forget that you are in the drama club.
班森:我老忘記你是戲劇社的。
drama club戲劇社
Aiden: You can swing by the auditorium today.
艾登:你今天有空可以來禮堂晃晃。
swing by順路經過auditorium(n.)禮堂、觀眾席
Benson: Why? Will you guys do the rehearsal?
班森:怎麼了?你們今天要排練嗎?
rehearsal(n.)排練
Aiden: Yeah, everyone will be there.
艾登:沒錯,大家都會到。
be(v.)到場
Benson: Nice! I can’t wait to see you in this wig.
班森:好!我好想看你戴這頂假髮。