
熱情又不失禮貌
Eric works at BrightTech. He is welcoming Miss Lee. She is from a company called Star Solutions. They are having a meeting today.
艾瑞克在明亮科技工作。他正在接待李小姐。她來自一家叫做恆星解決方案的公司。他們今天要開會。
work at+工作地點:在~工作work for+公司:為~工作work in+行業(領域):在~領域工作run a meeting主持會議call a meeting召開會議
Eric: Good morning, Miss Lee. Welcome to BrightTech! We’re so glad to have you here today!
艾瑞克:早安,李小姐,歡迎來到明亮科技!我們很高興今天能見到你!
Miss Lee: Good morning! Thank you for having me.
李小姐:早安!謝謝你們的邀請。
Eric: How was your trip? I hope everything went well.
艾瑞克:路上還順利嗎?希望一切都很順利。
trip(n.)旅途、路程take/have a trip去旅行=go on a tripday trip一日遊go well事情順利go well for sb.(sth.)對某人(某事)有利
Miss Lee: It was good, thanks. Just a little traffic getting here.
李小姐:還不錯,謝謝。只是來的路上有點塞車。
traffic(n.)交通流量heavy traffic交通繁忙light traffic交通不擁擠
Eric: I see! Please follow me to the meeting room. Would you like some coffee or tea before we begin?
艾瑞克:了解!請跟我來會議室。在開始之前,你想喝點咖啡還是茶呢?
Miss Lee: Coffee, please.
李小姐:請給我咖啡。
Eric: Of course! Please take a seat. I’ll bring it to you right away. The team will join us soon for the meeting.
艾瑞克:當然!請先坐。我馬上幫你準備,團隊很快就會過來開會。
take a seat坐下right away立刻、馬上=at oncesoon(adv.)不久、很快
Miss Lee: Great, thank you!
李小姐: 太好了,謝謝你!
Eric: You’re very welcome! If you need anything, just let me know.
艾瑞克: 不客氣!如果還需要什麼,儘管跟我說。
need(v.)需要