
夜市一遊
Lenny comes to Taiwan to visit his friends.
藍尼來台灣拜訪朋友。
come(v.)來visit(v.)拜訪friend(n.)朋友
Lisa: Hi, Lenny! How was your trip so far?
麗莎:嗨,藍尼!目前為止你的旅行如何呢?
trip(n.)旅行so far目前為止
Lenny: It was great! My friend took me to the night markets. I like it.
藍尼:很棒耶!我朋友帶我去了夜市,我喜歡!
great(adj.)極好的take(v.)帶…去…
Lisa: What did you do there?
麗莎:你們在那裡做了什麼?
there(adv.)在那裡、到那裡
Lenny: We played the claw machines. He won a key ring, but I didn’t get anything.
藍尼:我們玩了夾娃娃機:他贏得了一支鑰匙圈,但我沒夾到任何東西。
play(v.)玩claw(n.)爪子machine(n.)機器win(v.)贏得key(n.)鑰匙ring(n.)圓形的東西get(v.)得到、獲得anything(pron.)任何事物
Lisa: That’s alright – after all, it’s not easy. What did you eat there?
麗莎:沒關係的,畢竟那不容易。你們在那裡吃了什麼呢?
it’s alright沒關係、別客氣after all畢竟、終究easy(adj.)容易的、簡單的eat(v.)吃
Lenny: He said that stinky tofu is a must-try. It smells bad but tastes okay.
藍尼:他說臭豆腐是必須嘗試的;它聞起來很糟糕,但吃起來還可以。
say(v.)說stinky(adj.)產生臭味的tofu(n.)豆腐must-必須…的smell(v.)聞起來bad(adj.)糟的、壞的taste(v.)嚐起來okay(adj.)可以接受的
Lisa: Maybe you would like it after a few tries.
麗莎:也許在幾次嘗試後你就會喜歡上它了。
maybe(adv.)或許、大概would(aux.)將、會after(prep.)在…之後a few一些、幾個try(n.)嘗試
Lenny: Probably. By the way, I like oyster omelet the most. Let’s have it again today!
藍尼:大概吧!對了,我最喜歡蚵仔煎了,我們今天再去吃一次吧!
probably(adv.)很可能、大概by the way順帶一提oyster(n.)牡蠣omelet(n.)煎蛋餅most(adv.)最、最多let’s=let uslet(v.)讓have(v.)吃、喝again(adv.)再、又today(adv.)今天、在今天
Lisa: In addition to it, I’ll show you something mouthwatering!
麗莎:除了蚵仔煎,我會給你看看會讓你流口水的東西的!
in addition to除了…show(v.)給…看something(pron.)某事物mouthwatering(adj.)令人垂涎的、誘人的