
晴空塔美景
Jenny and Oliver are friends. They are chatting.
珍妮和奧利弗是朋友。他們在聊天。
Jenny: Hi Oliver, I just got back from Tokyo!
珍妮:嗨,奧利弗,我剛從東京回來!
get back回來、返回get home回家get back to sb.回覆某人
Oliver: Wow, that’s awesome! How was it?
奧利弗:哇,太棒了!玩得愉快嗎?
awesome(adj.)很好的、了不起的
Jenny: It was great. There were so many things to see and do.
珍妮:很棒。好逛好玩的可多了。
Oliver: What were some of the most exciting parts of your trip?
奧利弗:你旅行中最令人興奮的部分是什麼?
exciting(adj.)令人興奮的、刺激的be excited about對~感到興奮
Jenny: Well, I visited the Sensoji Temple and the Tokyo Skytree. The views from the Skytree were so beautiful!
珍妮:我參觀了淺草寺和東京晴空塔。從晴空塔望出去的景色真是美呆了!
visit(v.)參觀、拜訪、瀏覽view(n.)景色
Oliver: That sounds amazing. What else did you do?
奧利弗:聽起來真棒。你還做了什麼?
Jenny: I went to Harajuku and Shibuya. Both are famous for shopping and street food. I also tried some Japanese food like sushi and ramen.
珍妮:我還去了原宿和澀谷。這兩個地方都以購物和街頭小吃聞名。我還吃了壽司和拉麵等日本料理呢。
be famous for以~聞名=be known for
Oliver: Did you have any trouble talking to the locals?
奧利弗:你和當地人交流有困難嗎?
have trouble V-ing在做某事時遇到麻煩
Jenny: Not really. Most people spoke enough English to help me if I needed it.
珍妮:還好。大多數人的英語都還不錯,在我需要的時候都能幫到我。
speak-spoke
Oliver: That’s great to hear. It seems like you had a great time.
奧利弗:聽起來很棒。看來你玩得很開心呢。
It seems like看來
Jenny: Absolutely! I can’t wait to go back someday!
珍妮:當然啦!我等不及要再去一趟了呢!
absolutely(adv.)完全同意(=較強烈的yes)can’t wait to RV等不及要做某事someday(adv.)(將來)有一天、有朝一日some day未來某一天