
安排自助旅行
Anna and Judy are in the living room. Judy is reading a brochure.
安娜和茱蒂都在客廳裡。茱蒂正在讀一本小冊子。
brochure(n.)小冊子pamphlet(n.)折頁廣告
Anna: What are you reading?
安娜:你在讀什麼?
Judy: I’m reading this brochure I got from the travel fair last week. Here’s a good deal on a trip to Japan. The total cost of this tour package is less than NTD 20,000 per person.
茱蒂:我在看上週從旅遊展上拿到的這本手冊。這裡有個不錯的日本行的優惠。這個團的價錢很便宜,每人才不到台幣兩萬元!
travel fair旅展fair(adj.)公平的deal(n.)便宜的商品、交易total(adj.)全部的tour package套裝行程per N.每個⋯
Anna: That’s a real bargain!
安娜:真的很便宜!
bargain(n.)便宜的商品bargain(v.)討價還價、殺價
Judy: But you need to register for it before the end of this month. Otherwise, it will return to the original price, which is NTD 30,000.
茱蒂:但你需要在月底之前登記。否則就會變回原價,也就是台幣三萬元。
register for N登記otherwise(adv.)否則otherwise(conj.)=or else否則original(adj.)原先的originally(adv.)起初
Anna: Then I think we’d better hurry! Okay, let me just check my schedule…
安娜:那我們最好快點!好的,讓我確認一下我的行程表⋯⋯
had better RV最好做⋯hurry(v.)趕快check(v.)查看資訊schedule(n.)行程表
Judy: One more thing, they only offer Monday flights.
茱蒂:還有一件事,他們只提供週一航班。
offer(v.)提供flight(n.)班機
Anna: What? I can’t go on Mondays. I have a meeting with my colleagues every Monday.
安娜:什麼?我星期一不能去。每週一我必須和同事開會。
colleague(n.)同事=co-worker
Judy: Well, I guess I’ll have to go by myself then.
茱蒂:嗯,那我想我只好自己去囉。
by oneself=on my own=alone獨自一人
Anna: Wait. Why don’t we take a three-day trip here in Taiwan instead? I heard that three national tourist attractions in Taiwan recently reopened.
安娜:等等。我們何不在台灣來個三天的旅行呢?我聽說台灣有三個國家旅遊景點最近剛剛重新開放。
Why don’t sb RV?我們何不⋯take a trip=go on a trip旅行instead(adv.)作為替代national(adj.)國家的tourist attractions旅遊景點reopen(v.)重新開放
Judy: Yes, I heard that too. They are Kinmen Island, Keelung Island, and Tengzhi National Forest Recreation Area in Kaohsiung.
茱蒂:我知道。金門島、基隆嶼和在高雄的藤枝國家森林遊樂區。
forest(n.)森林recreation area遊樂區
Anna: How about Kinmen? I think we can travel on our own, which would be cheaper and better fit our budget.
安娜:去金門怎麼樣?我想我們可以安排自助旅行,這也最符合我們的預算。
How about N(Ving)?何不⋯?fit one’s budget符合某人預算
Judy: Alright then. But, since it’s your pick, you’ll have to book the flights and arrange everything.
茱蒂:好吧。但是,既然你選擇要去金門,你得負責處理飛機預訂和一切事情。
since(conj.)既然、因為pick(n.)選擇=choicebook(v.)預訂、預約booked-up(adj.)客滿的arrange(v.)安排