
連假計劃
Mark and Tim are colleagues. They are chatting.
馬克和蒂姆是同事。他們在聊天。
Mark: Any plans for the long weekend?
馬克:連假有什麼計劃嗎?
plan(n., v.)計畫、plan to do sth.long weekend連假
Tim: I’m taking my girlfriend to Langyu.
蒂姆:我要帶女友去蘭嶼玩。
take sb. to somewhere帶某人去哪裡
Mark: Wow! I used to work in Langyu.
馬克:哇!我以前在蘭嶼工作過。
used to RV以前常常做、以前習慣
Tim: Really!?
蒂姆:真的嗎!
Mark: At a hostel. It was like a working holiday.
馬克:在一家青旅,打工換宿啦。
hostel(n.)青旅working holiday打工換宿
Tim: So nice!
蒂姆:太棒了吧!
Mark: Yes. I went to see the ocean every morning.
馬克:對啊。我每天早上都去看海。
ocean(n.)海洋、sea(n.)海
Tim: That’s my dream life. I envy you.
蒂姆:簡直是我的夢想生活,好羨慕你。
dream(n.)夢想envy(v.)羨慕、嫉妒
Mark: Hey, I can introduce a guy to be your tour guide. I’ll call him.
馬克:嘿,我可以介紹一個人當導遊。我打電話給他。
introduce(v.)介紹call(v.)打電話
Tim: That would be great! I owe you a big one.
蒂姆:太好了!我欠你大人情。
I owe you a big one.欠你大人情