
冒用悠遊付帳戶
Bruce and Wendy are friends. They are talking.
布魯斯和溫蒂是朋友。他們正在說話。
Bruce: Wendy, you look upset. Is everything ok?
布魯斯:溫蒂,你看起來很沮喪。有什麼事嗎?
Wendy: My father was scammed out of nearly NT$70,000.
溫蒂:我爸爸被騙了快七萬塊。
nearly(adv.)將近
Bruce: What? How come?
布魯斯:什麼?怎麼會?
Wendy: He noticed that there was only NT$200 in his bank account. The bank told him that his money had been transferred to an Easy Wallet account, but my father doesn’t even have an account with them.
溫蒂:他發現他的銀行帳戶只剩兩百元。銀行跟他說他的錢被轉到悠遊付帳戶裡了,但我爸爸甚至沒有悠遊付帳戶。
notice(v.)注意到account(n.)帳戶open an account開戶savings account儲蓄帳戶transfer to~轉移、調動至~Easy Wallet悠遊付
Bruce: That’s weird. Did the scammer pretend to be your father to open an Easy Wallet account? He would need his ID number and a code.
布魯斯:那真奇怪。詐騙者冒用你爸爸的身份開通悠遊付帳戶的嗎?他會需要身份證字號和驗證碼耶。
weird(adj.)怪異的、不尋常的pretend(v.)假裝code(n.)密碼、代碼
Wendy: I guess his personal information was leaked when he clicked on a link from a scam text message.
溫蒂:我猜他的個資在點擊詐騙簡訊裡的連結時外流了。
personal information個資leak(v.)洩漏、洩露click(v.)點擊
Bruce: That’s too bad. Is there a way to get the money back?
布魯斯:那真糟糕。有方法能把錢要回來嗎?
Wendy: The police said it would be hard because the money in the Easy Wallet account had been withdrawn.
溫蒂:警察說很難,因為在悠遊付帳戶裡的錢被領光了。
withdraw(v.)提取、退出withdraw-withdrew-withdrawn
Bruce: Wow. We should be more careful with the text messages that we receive on our phones.
布魯斯:哇。我們應該更加謹慎對待手機收到的簡訊。
be careful with sth.留意、注意某物
Wendy: That’s true.
溫蒂:沒錯。