
晚上7點可以嗎?
Dennis wants to take his wife out to dinner on Friday. He is calling a restaurant.
丹尼斯想在星期五帶他的妻子出去吃晚餐。他正在打電話給一家餐廳。
take someone out帶~外出call(v.)打電話=phone=give a call to
Worker: Hi, thanks for calling Texas Steakhouse. How may I help you?
工作人員:嗨,謝謝您打電話給德州牛排館。請問有什麼需要協助的嗎?
thank someone for something 為~道謝assist(v.)協助
Dennis: Hello. I’m calling to get a table for two on Friday.
丹尼斯:你好。我打電話來是想預約星期五的兩人的位置。
reserve(v.)預定、預約=bookreservation(n.)預約make a reservation預約
Worker: Sure. What time?
工作人員:沒問題。幾點呢?
time(n.)時間、次數
Dennis: Is 7:00 p.m. ok?
丹尼斯:晚上7點可以嗎?
Worker: Yes, 7:00 p.m. is fine. What’s your name and phone number?
工作人員:可以的,晚上7點沒問題。請問您的名字和電話號碼是?
fine(adj.)好的、沒問題的be fine with對於~沒問題
Dennis: My name is Dennis, and my phone number is 412-978-9357.
丹尼斯:我叫丹尼斯,我的電話號碼是412-978-9357。
Worker: Great! We’ll have a table ready for you at 7:00 pm on Friday, Dennis. Please be here on time.
工作人員:太好了!丹尼斯,我們會在星期五的晚上7點為您準備好位置。請您準時抵達。
ready(adj.)準備好的=preparedbe ready for準備好~=be ready to Vplease(excl.)請on time準時in time及時
Dennis: We will. Thank you! Bye.
丹尼斯:我們會的,謝謝你!再見。
Worker: Bye! See you on Friday.
工作人員:再見!星期五見。
see you待會見=catch you later