
惡作劇之禮
Kevin is calling Sharon.
凱文正在打電話給雪倫。
call(v.)打電話
Sharon: Hi, Kevin. What’s up?
雪倫:嗨,凱文,怎麼啦?
Kevin: Not much. I’m calling to ask for your address.
凱文:沒什麼事,我打來是要問妳的住址。
much(det.)多的,大量的ask(v.)問,詢問address(n.)地址,住址
Sharon: My address? Why?
雪倫:我的住址?為什麼?
why(adv.)為什麼
Kevin: I have something I want to send to you.
凱文:我有東西要寄給妳。
have(v.)有something(pron.)某事,某物send(v.)發送,郵寄
Sharon: You’re not playing a trick on me, are you?
雪倫:你不是要對我惡作劇,對吧?
trick(n.)騙局,詭計,惡作劇play a trick on sb.對…惡作劇
Kevin: Come on. I’m not that kind of person, okay?
凱文:拜託,我不是那種人,好嗎?
come on拜託kind(n.)種類person(n.)人
Sharon: I doubt it. My address is room 202, No. 6, Fox Road.
雪倫:我懷疑哦!我的住址是福斯路6號202室。
doubt(v.)懷疑room(n.)房間,室No.=number號碼road(n.)路,馬路
Kevin: Room 202, No. 6, Fox Road, is that right?
凱文:福斯路6號202室,對嗎?
right(adj.)正確的,對的
Sharon: Yes. Are you sure it’s not a trick?
雪倫:是的,你確定不是惡作劇嗎?
sure(adj.)確定的,肯定的
Kevin: If it was a trick, I wouldn’t tell you in the first place.
凱文:如果是的話,我也不會先告訴妳的。
if(conj.)如果wouldn’t=would nottell(v.)告訴first(adj.)首先,最初place(n.)地方in the first place最初,原本