
偶像來訪!
Lily talks to her friend David at school. They are excited because their favorite idols, StarLight, came to give gifts to students.
莉莉在學校和朋友大衛聊天。他們很興奮,因為他們最喜歡的偶像「星光」來學校送禮物給學生。
idol(n.)偶像follow an idol追隨偶像be into sb./a band迷上某人/某團
Lily: David! Look! Is that StarLight?
莉莉:大衛!看!那是「星光」嗎?
David: Wow! They are really here at our school!
大衛:哇!他們真的來我們學校了!
Lily: The principal invited them to give gifts to students.
莉莉:校長邀請他們來送禮物給學生。
invite sb. to do sth.邀請某人做某事gift(n.)禮物
David: The line is so long. I hope we can get close.
大衛:隊伍好長啊。我希望我們能靠近些。
line(n.)排隊、隊伍stand /wait in line排隊cut in line插隊get close靠近、接近
Lily: Don’t worry. We worked hard and finished the reading activity.
莉莉:別擔心。我們努力完成了閱讀活動。
hard(adv.)努力地after-school activity課後活動
David: Okay… Hey, Lily, can you take a photo for me?
大衛:好⋯⋯嘿,莉莉,你可以幫我拍張照片嗎?
take a photo for sb.幫某人拍照take a photo of sb.拍某人的照片
Lily: Of course! Look, they are signing autographs now.
莉莉:當然可以!看,他們正在簽名呢。
autograph(n.)簽名
David: I am so nervous. I hope I don’t say anything wrong.
大衛:我好緊張,希望我不會說錯話。
nervous(adj.)緊張的I’m on edge.我很緊張
Lily: Wow! The line is moving. It’s almost our turn!
莉莉:哇!隊伍在前進,快輪到我們了!
turn(n.)輪到
David: Okay… I am shaking. I am so nervous!
大衛:好⋯⋯我緊張得發抖!