
手推車遛金魚
Ella just came back home from a walk. She is talking to her husband, Leo.
艾拉剛從外面散步回來。她正在跟他的丈夫里奧說話。
come back=回來husband(n.)丈夫
Ella: You wouldn’t believe what I just saw.
艾拉:你不會相信我剛剛看到了什麼。
believe(v.)相信
Leo: What did you see?
里奧:你看到了什麼?
Ella: I saw a man walking his goldfish with a stroller.
艾拉:我看到一個男人用手推車遛他的金魚。
walk(v.)遛
Leo: You must be kidding. How is that possible?
里奧:你一定在開玩笑吧。這怎麼可能?
kid(v.)開玩笑possible(adj.)有可能的
Ella: I’m serious. The stroller had a fish tank on it.
艾拉:我是認真的。那個手推車上有個魚缸。
serious(adj.)認真的fish tank=魚缸
Leo: Wait, I know. The guy you saw was probably YouTuber Huang Xiao-jie.
里奧:等等,我知道了。你看到的人應該是YouTuber黃小潔。
probably(adv.)很可能的
Ella: Who is that?
艾拉:你指的是誰?
Leo: Let me show you his channel.
里奧:我讓你看看他的頻道。
channel(n.)頻道
Ella: Wow! He made all these by himself?
艾拉:哇!他自己做了這些東西?
動詞三態make-made-made
Leo: Yeah! He often crafts things from scratch. He recently made a moveable fish tank.
里奧:是啊。他常從頭開始製作物品。他最近做了個可移動的魚缸。
often(adv.)經常recently(adv.)最近moveable(adj.)可移動的
Ella: That’s the one I saw earlier. I’m amazed.
艾拉:那就是我先前看到的。真讓我驚艷。
earlier=early的比較級
Leo: Right? He does have some great skills.
里奧:對吧?他的確有很厲害的技術。
does=強調語氣