
穿紅色襯衫的男人
Megan and Gavin are walking on the sidewalk.
梅根和蓋文在人行道上走著。
sidewalk(n.)人行道、pavement(n.)
Megan: Oh, that’s weird.
梅根:哦,好奇怪。
weird(adj.)奇怪的
Gavin: What’s weird?
蓋文:奇怪什麼?
Megan: There’s a man in a red shirt waving at me.
梅根:有一個穿著紅色襯衫的男人在向我招手。
wave(v.)揮手、(n.)波浪
Gavin: Where?
蓋文:哪裡啊?
Megan: Look at the building across the street. He is standing on the balcony.
梅根:你看馬路對面那棟大樓,他站在陽台上。
building(n.)大樓、建築物across the street對街stand(v.)站立balcony(n.)陽台
Gavin: Oh, I see him.
蓋文:哦,我看見了。
Megan: Should I wave back?
梅根:我要回他嗎?
Gavin: Do you know him?
蓋文:你認識他嗎?
Megan: I don’t think so. Plus, his smile gives me the creeps.
梅根:應該不認識。再說,他的微笑讓我感到毛骨悚然。
plus外加、再說give sb. the creeps毛骨悚然
Gavin: Let’s just walk faster.
蓋文:那我們走快點。
faster更快、副詞比較級