
月球上的貓
Judy and Kenny are friends. They are having a conversation.
茱蒂和肯尼是朋友。他們正在對話。
Judy: Hey, Kenny! I had a strange dream last night.
茱蒂:嘿,肯尼!我昨晚做了一個奇怪的夢。
Kenny: Really? What happened?
肯尼:真的嗎?發生了什麼事?
Judy: I was flying in the sky… like a bird!
茱蒂:我在天空飛,像一隻鳥!
be V-ing進行式fly(v.)飛fly like...像~一樣飛
Kenny: Wow! That’s cool.
肯尼:哇!好酷喔。
Judy: But then, I landed on the moon.
茱蒂:然後我降落在月球上。
land on降落在~之上moon(n.)月亮、月球
Kenny: The moon? That’s crazy!
肯尼:月球?太誇張了吧!
Judy: Yes! And I saw a cat there.
茱蒂:是啊!我還看到一隻貓。
see(v.)(無意間)看到(過去式:saw)see O. V-ing看見某人正在做某事
Kenny: A cat on the moon?
肯尼:月球上有一隻貓?
Judy: Yes! It was wearing glasses and dancing!
茱蒂:對!牠戴著眼鏡,還在跳舞!
wear(v.)穿、戴dance(v.)跳舞
Kenny: That’s so funny.
肯尼:好好笑喔。
Judy: Then I woke up. It felt so real.
茱蒂:然後我就醒了,感覺好真實。
wake up醒來get up起床real(adj.)真實的、真正的
Kenny: Maybe you watched a weird movie before bed.
肯尼:你是不是睡前看了奇怪的電影?
weird(adj.)奇怪的、怪異的、不尋常的weird noise怪聲音before(prep.)之前
Judy: Maybe. But it was fun!
茱蒂:可能吧。不過滿好玩的!
Kenny: I hope I dream of dancing cats too!
肯尼:我也想夢到跳舞的貓呢!
hope(v.)希望hope to VR希望做某事hope for…希望獲得~的結果