
沒有國際觀?
Kiki and Richard are reading the news online.
淇淇跟理查在看網路上的新聞。
Richard: What? I can’t believe it!
理查:什麼?我不敢相信!
believe(v.)相信
Kiki: What happened?
淇淇:怎麼了?
Richard: A store in Zhubei sells Nazi swastika flag stickers.
理查:竹北有一間店販賣納粹卍字旗貼紙。
sell(v.)販售Nazi(n.adj.)納粹黨、納粹的swastika(n.)卍字飾flag(n.)旗幟sticker(n.)貼紙
Kiki: How can they sell a thing like that?
淇淇:他們怎麼可以賣那種東西?
sell(v.)販售
Richard: Israeli representative Asher Yarden said the authorities in Taiwan should take action to have the shop remove the stickers from on sale.
理查:以色列代表游亞旭表示,台灣當局應該採取行動,要求那家店下架貼紙。
representative(n.)代表authority(n.)當局、官方take action採取行動remove(v.)移除sticker(n.)貼紙sale(n.)銷售
Kiki: That’s shameful for Taiwan!
淇淇:那真是台灣的恥辱。
shameful(adj.)可恥的、丟臉的
Richard: I think so, too.
理查:我也覺得。
Kiki: I remember that some students dressed up in Nazi uniforms at their sport day last year.
淇淇:我記得去年有些學生在運動會時穿了納粹制服。
remember(v.)記得dress up裝扮Nazi(n.adj.)納粹黨、納粹的uniform(n.)制服
Richard: Yeah. I thought people would have learnt a lesson from that incident.
理查:是啊,我以為大家在那次事件中已經學到教訓。
learn a lesson學到教訓incident(n.)事件
Kiki: I hope issues like this won’t happen again.
淇淇:我希望像這樣的事不要再發生了。
hope(v.)希望issue(n.)事件