
你會後悔的!
Joe and Anne are brother and sister.
喬與安是姐弟。
Anne: Joe, how many times do I have to tell you not to enter my room?
安:喬,我要告訴你多少次不要進我房間?
time(n.)次、回have to必須tell(v.)告訴enter(v.)進入
Joe: I didn’t enter your room. I didn’t even go near it.
喬:我沒進妳房間,我甚至沒有靠近它。
even(adv.)甚至near(prep.)靠近、不遠
Anne: What’s that under your magazine? Oh my God, you took my diary?
安:你雜誌下面是什麼?天啊,你拿了我的日記?
under(prep.)在下面magazine(n.)雜誌take(v.)拿走、帶走diary(n.)日記
Joe: Big deal! It’s so boring anyway.
喬:了不起哦?反正它很無聊。
big deal沒什麼了不起so(adv.)非常、很boring(adj.)無聊的、乏味的anyway(adv.)反正
Anne: You read it? How dare you! I’m so going to kill you!
安:你看過了?你好大膽子!我一定會殺了你!
read(v.)閱讀dare(v.)敢於、膽敢、竟敢so(adv.)非常、很kill(v.)殺、殺死
Joe: Come on. I didn’t mean to read it. Cut me some slack, ok?
喬:拜託,我又不是故意的。饒了我吧?!
mean(v.)有意、打算cut sb. some slack給…方便、對…網開一面
Anne: No, Joe, not this time! This means war. I’m gonna tell mom about the video game you bought yesterday.
安:不,喬,這次不行;這是在宣戰。我要告訴媽媽你昨天買了電動遊戲。
mean(v.)意思是war(n.)戰爭gonna=going tobuy(v.)買yesterday(adj.)昨天、在昨天
Joe: Oh, shut up! Do you think I don’t have dirt on you? I saw you hiding your report card in the drawer.
喬:妳以為我沒有妳的把柄嗎?我看到妳把成績單藏在抽屜裡!
shut(v.)關起來think(v.)覺得、以為dirt(n.)灰塵、醜聞hide(v.)把…藏起來report(n.)報告card(n.)卡、卡片drawer(n.)抽屜
Anne: Ughhh! You’re gonna regret it!
安:啊啊啊!你會後悔的!
regret(v.)後悔