
最後兩間空房
Emily is on holiday. She is at a hotel.
艾蜜莉在休假,她在一家飯店裡。
be on holiday休假中hotel(n.)飯店
Receptionist: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
接待員:午安,您需要什麼嗎?
Emily: Hello, I would like a room for two nights. Do you have any available?
艾蜜莉:您好,我想要一間房間,住兩晚。還有空房嗎?
would like=want想要available(adj.)可取得的
Receptionist: Alright, let me just check. Yes, we have two rooms available.
接待員:好的,我為您確認。有的,我們有兩間空房。
check(v.)查看available(adj.)可取得的
Emily: Excellent. How much are they?
艾蜜莉:太好了,價格各是多少?
Receptionist: Well we have a standard double room, that’s NT$1,500 per night. Then we also have a Deluxe Room, which is NT$3,000 per night.
接待員:我們的標準雙人房是一個晚上1500元,另一間是豪華房,一個晚上3000元。
standard(adj.)標準的double room雙人房deluxe(adj.)豪華的
Emily: What is the difference?
艾蜜莉:有什麼不同呢?
difference(n.)不同處
Receptionist: The Deluxe Room is much bigger. It also has a wide, sunny balcony, and a view of the beach.
接待員:豪華房比較大,還有一個寬的陽台,可以看到海灘景色。
deluxe(adj.)豪華的wide(adj.)寬的balcony(n.)陽台view(n.)景觀
Emily: Hmm, I like the room with a view. I’ll take the Deluxe Room.
艾蜜莉:嗯,我喜歡有景觀的房間,我要豪華房。
view(n.)景觀deluxe(adj.)豪華的
Receptionist: Certainly. May I see your passport please?
接待員:好的,可以借一下您的護照嗎?
passport(n.)護照
Emily: Here you go.
艾蜜莉:這邊。
Receptionist: Here is your key. Check out is before 11am, you can pay then. I’ll have one of the bellboys show you to your room.
接待員:這是您的鑰匙,早上11點前退房,可以到時再付款。我會請一位門僮帶您去房間。
check out退房pay(v.)付費bellboy(n.)門僮
Emily: Thank you.
艾蜜莉:謝謝。