
一個處方
Emily is not feeling well. She is at the pharmacy.
艾蜜莉覺得不舒服,她正在藥局。
feel(v.)感覺well(adj.)健康的pharmacy(n.)藥房,藥局
Pharmacist: Hello, can I help you?
藥劑師:哈囉,我能幫您嗎?
pharmacist(n.)藥劑師can(aux.)可以,能help(v.)幫忙,幫助
Emily: Yes, thank you. I would like to buy some medicine.
艾蜜莉:是的,謝謝。我想要買一些藥。
thank(v.)感謝,謝謝would like想要buy(v.)買some(det.)一些medicine(n.)藥
Pharmacist: You do look a little under the weather. What is the problem?
藥劑師:妳的確看起來有一點生病,您怎麼了嗎?
look(v.)看起來a little稍微under the weather=sick(adj.)生病的problem(n.)問題
Emily: I feel very hot and I feel sick.
艾蜜莉:我覺得好熱又不舒服。
very(adv.)非常,很hot(adj.)熱的
Pharmacist: I see. It looks like you have a fever. These pills will help bring your temperature down. Take two in the morning and two in the evening.
藥劑師:我瞭解了,看起來像是妳發燒了。這些藥丸能幫助妳降溫。上午及晚上各吃兩顆。
see(v.)明白,了解like(prep.)像fever(n.)發燒these(det.)這些pill(n.)藥丸bring(v.)導致,引起temperature(n.)溫度down(adv.)向下地take(v.)服用morning(n.)早上evening(n.)傍晚
Emily: Ok I will, but I also have a headache. Can you give me something for the pain?
艾蜜莉:好,我會的。但我也會頭痛,您能給我一些頭痛的藥嗎?
but(conj.)但是also(adv.)也headache(n.)頭痛give(v.)給予something(pron.)某事,某物for(prep.)為了,給pain(n.)痛,疼痛
Pharmacist: I have some paracetamol which will help you with your headache. Take one every four hours.
藥劑師:我有一些普拿疼,能幫助妳舒緩頭痛。每四個小時吃一顆。
paracetamol(n.)撲熱息痛every(det.)每個hour(n.)小時
Emily: Thank you. Is there anything else I should do?
艾蜜莉:謝謝您。還有什麼其它我應該做的嗎?
anything(pron.)任何事物else(adv.)其它,別的should(aux.)應該
Pharmacist: Yes. You should get plenty of sleep, and drink lots of water. If you don’t feel better in two days, please go to the doctor.
藥劑師:有,妳應該多休息多喝水。如果妳兩天內沒有好轉,請去看醫生!
get(v.)得到plenty(n.)充足,大量sleep(n.)睡眠drink(v.)喝lots of很多water(n.)水if(conj.)假如,如果better(adj.)好轉的,康復的in(prep.)在…之內day(n.)天,日please(excl.)請doctor(n.)醫生
Emily: Ok, thanks a lot.
艾蜜莉:好,非常謝謝你!