
綠茶披薩派對
Henry and Wendy are having a party. They’ve invited the gang and ordered some pizzas.
亨利和溫蒂在辦一個派對他們邀請了大家並叫了一些披薩。
invite(v.)邀請gang(n.)一夥人、幫派order(v.)點餐
Henry: The pizzas are here. Can I eat one slice first?
亨利:披薩來了。我可以先吃一片嗎?
a slice of pizza一片披薩、a slice of cake一片蛋糕
Wendy: Okay, but don’t eat it with your bare hands. It’s too greasy.
溫蒂:好,但是不要用手吃。太油膩了。
with N.使用、借以、cut an apple with a knifebare hand徒手greasy(adj.)油膩的
Henry: Where is everyone?
亨利:大家在哪裡啊?
Wendy: Brian and his friends live across town, so they will get here by taxi. They’re on their way.
溫蒂:布萊恩和他的朋友們住在城鎮的另一頭,所以他們會搭計程車來。他們已經在路上了。
across town城的另一邊by+交通工具、by+ Ving藉由、Get a discount by logging in to our website.登帳號來得到優惠
Henry: Did you order anything to drink?
亨利:你有點什麼喝的嗎?
Wendy: I ordered green tea.
溫蒂:我點了綠茶。
Henry: Ew! No coke?
亨利:噁心!沒有可樂?
Wendy: There’re a few cans in the fridge. I think these pizzas are big enough for the whole gang.
溫蒂:冰箱裡有幾罐啊。這些披薩應該夠大家吃吧。
a few一些、用於可數adj. or adv. enough for sth. or sb.足夠、後面可以接上不定詞帶出動作
Henry: Don’t speak too soon.
亨利:話別說太早。
don′t speak too soon話別說太早
Wendy: Well, we’ll just order more then.
溫蒂:好吧,要不然就再加點。