
AI客製化
Vince and Rachel are chatting about an interesting new kind of vending machine.
文斯和瑞秋正在聊一種有趣的新型自動販賣機。
vending machine自動販賣機get sth. from a vending machine從販賣機取東西
Vince: Where did you buy your new phone case? It looks really cool!
文斯:你的新手機殼在哪裡買的?看起來超酷!
Rachel: I ordered it online. I like it, but I should have waited to get a different one.
瑞秋:我在網路上訂的。我很喜歡,但我應該再等等買別款的。
order(v.)(n.)下單、訂單=place an orderbe in order按順序、安排妥當should have V-p.p.當時應該~
Vince: Why do you say that? You like it, right?
文斯:為什麼這樣說?你不是很喜歡嗎?
Rachel: Yeah, but other people might have the same one. I just read about a phone case vending machine that uses AI to help people make special cases. I would love to use that!
瑞秋:是啦,但可能會有其他人用一樣的。我剛看到有一台自動販賣機,它使用人工智慧來幫助人們製作獨特的手機殼。我想試試看!
the same N.一樣的~the same as…跟~一樣AI=artificial intelligence人工智慧special(adj.)特別的、獨特的
Vince: Wow! A phone case vending machine? I’ve never heard of that.
文斯:哇!手機殼的自動販賣機?我從來沒聽過耶!
hear of sth.(sb.)對某事(某人)有耳聞
Rachel: It’s brand new. I read that it uses AI to help people design cases. The machine then makes the cases in around 90 seconds.
瑞秋:它是全新的。我看到文章說這台機器用人工智慧幫人設計手機殼,然後大概90秒就能製作完成。
brand new全新的design(v.)設計designer(n.)設計師fashion designer時裝設計師software designer軟體設計師around(adv.)大約、大概second(n.)秒in a second立刻、很快=right awayfor a second短暫的一段時間
Vince: So cool! I want to try that. I hope there’s one in Taiwan soon. Then I can get a phone case that no one else has!
文斯:太酷了吧!我想試試看,希望台灣也有這種機器。這樣我就可以買到別人沒有的手機殼了!
Rachel: I can help you design it!
瑞秋:我可以幫你設計哦!
Vince: Great! Let’s find out more about these cool new vending machines!
文斯:太棒了!我們來找找看有關這些超酷的自動販賣機的資訊吧!
find out找出、挖掘